Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th Feb'21 and 2nd Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should have good report writing skills;
2. Some experience in data analysis, research and reporting exposure or basic understanding, and written language abilities is preferred
3. Must be from top graduates studying in business, technology, engineering, sustainability, environmental, infrastructure design, communication, public policy, or other relevant degrees
As a part of its Knowledge leadership program, MEF has launched Massive Earth Research Fellows (MERF). Our 3 -6 months long fellowship program is designed to connect and cultivate enthusiastic young change-makers committed to tackling problems of environmental degradation. Fellows remain in their college while devoting 5 to 7 hours weekly to the specifically assigned research project. The entire project can be completed online virtually unless the project demands some on-ground field-based research.