About Centre For Civil Society
Centre for Civil Society advances social change through public policy. Our work in education, livelihood, and policy training promotes choice and accountability across the private and public sectors. To translate policy into practice, we engage with policy and opinion leaders through research, pilot projects, and advocacy.
We are India's leading liberal think tank, ranked 81 worldwide by the annual study conducted by the Think Tanks and Civil Society Program at the University of Pennsylvania.
About the internship
The interns have to frame a research question, analyze the data collected through primary and secondary sources, and author a research paper. And, while research-guides will steer their projects and train them, various experts, academics, and practitioners working in the field of public policy will provide their knowledge and insights.
Along with training in research, analysis, documenting and coming out with your own research paper. Interaction with academia, media experts and eminent scholars. Learning in communication through field-based research. The chance for publication in newspapers, magazines and CCS books.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. are available for duration of 6 weeks
3. have relevant skills and interests
1. Current student enrolled in an undergraduate/postgraduate course in any academic or professional discipline.
1. No stipend is provided to the interns. Reimbursements approved by the guide/coordinator are reimbursed on actuals with prior approval for any project related task
2. You will receive access to our extensive library, basic facilities to work in the office including office space to work on your project. If you are unable to provide your own computer, CCS can provide you with one upon request
Please Note: Applications can be submitted through the online portal alone. Applications via eM or post are not considered. The deadline is 3rd May 2020.
Number of openings
Information above is Internshala's interpretation and paraphrasing of what we found on the shared link.
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship