Research Officer: Post (1) to be placed at PMU-SRCW, WCD TS
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/Economics/Women’s Studies/Law/Governance/any other related field.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Research field.
- Must have computer knowledge and ability to work in various MS Office, data analysis packages like SPSS, STATA etc.
- Previous experience of working with the government.
- Can Speak English and Telugu fluently and possess good writing skills in English.
- Involves extensive travel within the state.
- Age of candidate preferably between 30-45 years.
Remuneration: Consolidated payment of Rs. 26,250/- per month.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collate and document information, gender disaggregated data relating to various sectoral areas like livelihoods, health, education etc., particularly with regard to women
- Undertake empirical as well as desk-based studies to review implementation of gender sensitive health policies and programmes.
- Assist specialist Gender to undertake research studies to assist in framing policies and programmes under the convergence mandate of the Mission
- Undertake any other activity as may be required to further the aims and objectives of SRCW