Vacancy Ref. No:
(Clincial) job vacancies in Biotechnology
Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
Position Code : RS-01
No. of Post :
Qualifications : M.D. in Community medicine/Preventive and
Social Medicine or related discipline with minimum 3 years of experience in
academic, industry or similar position.
• Master’s in Public health or in Nutrition is preferable.
• Experience working with the health community and with
governmental and non-governmental organizations.
• General knowledge of child / maternal health and cultural
factors in the context of India and the developing world.
• Experience in Project management, monitoring and
evaluation, including development of conceptual frameworks, management of
monitoring systems, implementation and - supervision of evaluations and
reporting of evaluation findings.
• Demonstrated outstanding written and oral communication
skills in positions requiring communications in a broad and diverse audience on
a range of complex technical issues.
• Strong planning and analytical skills. Excellent
interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated capacity and experience to handle
collaboration within an organization and with external partners, as well as an
ability to work with efficiency and diplomacy as part of a team effort.
• Ability to organize/prioritize work and meet deadlines
within a fast-paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
• Proactive and flexible nature with reliable follow-through
and attention to detail.
• Ability to work both independently and in a cooperative
and collegial fashion.
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and
Salary : The
consolidated remuneration for the position of Research Scientist(s) will be Rs.
1,08,000/- per month. Candidates appointed will not be eligible for
Age Limit : Not more than 45 years as on the date of
closing of application.