The Resource Management Office plays a vital role in supporting Informatica’s Professional Services Team with a focused commitment to developing and providing the right resources at the right time to our customers as efficiently and effectively as possible.Your Opportunity
You will report to Resource Manager - Asia Pacific & Japan and be responsible for the crisp execution of APJ RMO functions. You will work closely with Professional Service Consultants and Delivery teams as well as many cross-functional and cross-organizational teams in support of service delivery.Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is a hardworking and highly organized professional, who has experience in resource management. Strong attention to detail and ability to follow defined process steps is required. Strong administrative background is preferred.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for Resource Management administrative activities for APJ Professional services group.
- Prepare the resource worksheets/data for weekly RMO calls.
- Attend Resource Staffing & Interlock status meetings and capture all follow up actions and notes
- Update resource project allocations and resource request in SFDC based on the feedback from weekly RMO calls.
- Estimated Vs Actuals update in SFDC for APJ Delivery manager projects.
- Collaborate in the development of processes and systems to track, identify, task, and plan resources for project work.
- Maintain the resource forecast as accurate as possible in SFDC.
- Send reminder email & follow-up APJ Professional Services resource every week Friday to submit weekly TC without delay and similarly monthly and quarterly timecards.
- Maintain subcontractor database (Skills, experience, resume and feedbacks)
- Co-ordinate with vendor to align the right resource
- Schedule subcontractor resource interviews with Internal resource
- Prepare SOW for specific subcontractor request and execute the same.
- Crete subcontractor request in SFDC.
- Liaise with IT / HR and make sure Subcontractor resource onboard on time.
- Proactively check for subcontractor extensions and create CR is there is any.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Assist in the creation of regular and ad hoc reports (as applicable)
Who We Are
- Full time degree is must, master’s degree in management or HR is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in resource management field.
- SFDC or any Professional Services Automation (PSA) application experience is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is required. Should be familiar with other Microsoft programs including PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Flexibility around working hours
- Experience working in an international organization
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We 'DATA' values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.