· As the official line managers for Global Information Management resources, Resource Managers (RMs) should have an in-depth understanding of the capabilities, assignments and aspirations of their resources and have the responsibility to develop and deploy their resources effectively for projects and services.
· Key Outputs and Measurements
· Employee Engagement Survey
· Global IM KPIs
· Resource Management Budget and cost/h
· Global IM Managers at all levels that uses the resources IT Supplier Management
· Minimum 10 years of experience as a service / project lead; Minimum 2-3 years of people management skills Advanced planning skills Stakeholder management skill Negotiation skills Communication skills Change Management Intercultural skills
· Good leadership skills and have the ability to empower and develop others
· Proactive and push self and others for result
· Good at building constructive and effective relationships.
· A business minded person who has a good understanding of the big picture
· Ability to work across time zones, culturally aware and able to collaborate with people from other states in India and countries.
· Excellent in both verbal and written English communication
· Must have proven experience in recruitment of IT resources in Technical Infrastructure and SAP area
· Knowledge of Indian Human Resource law related to labor and employment will be an added advantage
· A leadership experience in project management is necessary
· An Engineering degree preferably in IT
· Line manager for the employees in the team
· Develop competences to meet the current and future demands of Global IM as identified by Competence Area Partners and Work Managers
· Identify and recommend resources to fill resource requests
· Be responsible for a global competence area. Handle allocations and longterm strategic planning for this area.
· Manage consultants in the competence area globally
· Recruitment in Technical Infrastructure and SAP area
· Drive the Competence Development process
· Drive the Performance Management Process for each employee
· Drive the Salary & Incentive process within the team
· Adhere to Budget and time/cost follow up
Functional Competencies - Critical for the success
· IM Process/Techniques