At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Resource Staffing Professional, you are responsible for assessing demand, identifying candidates, matching supply and demand, managing assignments and optimizing deployment. You will support projects with fulfilment needs for all resource channels, serving as a single point of responsibility for the duration of assigned engagements.Responsibilities:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Support and track fulfilment of Open Seats for Hiring across channels.
- Uses Professional Marketplace (PRoM or PMP) and business line knowledge to find opportunities for resources, and negotiates with project to lock in assignments.
- Understand and support services Workforce Management Processes.
- Work with projects and supply channels to make sure seats are properly tagged, filled, and closed, including maintenance of staffing plans, assignments, and project on-boarding / off-boarding
- Analyze measurements/metrics data to provide quantitative insights into the effectiveness/quality/productivity/etc. of the measured entity. This may include inspection of results, investigation of anomalies or trends, integration of related data, interpretation of results, and summarization and reporting of findings
- Provide management with advice and counsel concerning the application of the policy or procedure from both a historical and cross-business perspective
- Articulate competing points of view, conflicts of interest and competing alternatives. Applies the conflict resolution process.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Resource Staffing domain
- Ability to use standard office tools and advanced functionality in them.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and basic ability to use Excel formula language
- Proficiency in delivery skills, sourcing channels, and proficient at negotiation and organization
- Experience to create win/win situations through flexibility and making trade-offs
- Expertise to assist management with all separation activity based upon IBM programs and policies
- In-depth knowledge of IBM's policies and procedures. Particularly, knowledge of the historical application of the policy; the business rational underlying the policy; and the competitiveness of the policy within the industry
- Ability to apply knowledge of Common Labor Information Management System (CLAIM)
About Business Unit
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Accomplish desired results while performing in a fast paced environment with matrix organization structure
- Ability to communicate with Stakeholders (CPE, Project Managers, DPE, Service Line Manager, PE, Technical SMEs , Resource management , Recruitment , WFM Teams)
- Ability to conduct meetings/workshops, to prepare minutes and follow up open points/actions
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.