Line of Service
AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.Responsibilities
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Team members will assist territory engagement teams in performing vendor assessment and managed services in accordance with territorial reporting guidelines.
Team members would be expected to perform activities that will include:
- Preparation of vendor assessment reports which will include an analysis of the business profiling questionnaire and due diligence questionnaire of the vendor, review supporting documentation, performing a research on the operations and other relevant information about the vendor/supplier.
- Assessment of compliance of vendors against set standards/controls, SOC and PCI reports etc.
- Communicate with the clients and vendors and get clarification
- Assist in the administrative requirements of the team
- Team members would be required to apply learning from trainings and on the job experience to work requests and support continuous process improvement.
Team members would be required to handle multiple tasks at the same time. Detailed focus when performing work and good project management skills when managing workload and maintaining timelines will be necessary.