Role/Function: RL & P - Rural Lending:Relationship Manager - B2C
Department: RB - Rural Banking
Experience: 2 to 4 (Years)
Skills: Frontline sales role for Retail farmer finance
Brief Background of the Job:
1. Frontline sales role for Retail farmer finance
2. Assigned segment covers Farmer loans including warehouse Reciept finance for Farmers
3. Job requires extensive travel in Rural areas for scouting , Sourcing & Closure of proposals
4. First level of contact for rural customer base
5. Role is responsible for business development & marketing activities in the Area as well as guiding the outsourced staff for deriving required productivity.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Business Development & Marketing of B2C products in the Territory
2. Scouting & Sourcing new Customers
3. Persuing customer & Taking forward case with credit for Approval
4. Completing documentation with customer and taking it forward for Disbursal
5. Early Bucket Collection for assigned cases
6. Cross sell of banks other products to existing customer base
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,050 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 11,801 ATMs & 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2019. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over nine international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC),Colombo and Shanghai; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.