Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Jan'21 and 24th Feb'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Embedded programming using C/C++
2. Familiarity with Arduino, Raspberry Pi development boards
3. Past experience of working on motorization hardware and controllers
4. Familiarity building control system and feedback loop systems
Selected interns will have an opportunity to work on the prototyping of a next-generation biomedical product, and will focus on building a micro-positioning system.