Position Type :
Full timeType Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)Travel Percentage :
50%Job Description For Release Train Engineer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS youu2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About The Team
Yesterday, processing was just a way to accept payments. Today itu2019s a Strategic advantage.
Making an impact isnu2019t something reserved for people in corner offices. At Worldpay from FIS, it comes from people in every corner of the office, people with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done.What you will be doing
As the SAFe Release Train Engineer at FIS Global, you will support a Release Train for a large and highly visible web application development project for one of the pioneer Payment products in the industryWhat You Bring
You will facilitate the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agile Release Train (ART) processes and program execution, escalate impediments, manage risk, and help drive program-level continuous improvement. You are responsible for facilitating program level work within the SAFe framework and coordinating with all teams across the organization.
Required Education And Experience
- Lead and facilitate software teams on the ART through development and delivery, guide the transition to and implementation of SAFe.
- Plan and facilitate all aspects of Program Increment planning on a quarterly basis.
- Facilitate the Scrum of Scrum meetings, and acts as SAFE facilitator/coach at the Program level.
- Provide guidance in Agile, Scrum, and SAFe and leads Agile delivery teams to deliver value consistently.
- Support ART teams with ART Launch and Agile transformations.
- Serve as an expert on Agile software principles to other team members.
- Engage directly with stakeholders to define mission value and prioritize work and build intellectual capital in Agile techniques.
- Collaborate with the communities of practice, develop and conduct Agile-oriented training, and identify and deploy key metrics to enable continuous improvement.
- Support scrum ceremonies for the team where needed (Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo)
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner. Act as a conduit to other teams and lines of business stakeholders
- Track and produce key metrics (e. g., burn-down, burn-up charts, and cumulative flow diagram)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 2+ yearsu2019 experience working in scaled Agile environment as RTE or Product Manager with a minimum of 5 teams.
- 4+ yearsu2019 experience leading Agile teams as Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Experience with launching Agile Release Trains.
- Exposure to the Product life cycle as Scrum master, product owner or RTE
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills, critical thinker, and self-starter
- Superior communications skills with all levels of employees and both internal and external customers-including presentations, negotiations, and written reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining view on the strategic direction and being as detailed as needed. Willing and able to get down in the details to make things happen
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with demanding schedule constraints and technically challenging programs
What we offer you
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator u2013 ability to discuss technical and commercial solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Attention to detail u2013 track record of authoring high quality documentation
- Organized approach u2013 manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Willing to travel occasionally (no more than 10%)
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FISu2122 is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Pooru2019s 500u00AE Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see thePrivacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.