1. Collect and analyze data to evaluate
existing and potential clients, markets, products and business opportunities.
2. Generate new sales leads thru cold leads
3. Study and constantly update buyer country
market dynamics and import regulations
4. Review sales performance data against
commercial customer data systems.
5. Strong communication skills and cultural
differences in the international market
6. Follow up shipments, service clients and
perform relationship manager role
7. Maintain a schedule of requirements from
8. Handle customer complaints, defaults and
disputes. 9. Sending samples to the foreign buyers according to sales team requirement. 10. Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources
11. Review pending orders and specific customer’s
requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience 12. Liaise with account managers to
develop specific sales strategies
With 50 Years experience, Agrocrops holds a 5% share in the worlds peanut, export market and handles more than 3,00,000 tons of peanuts a year. Our strategically positioned shelling, grading, importing and
warehousing facilities - in the peanut growing green belt and at ports -
help us deliver a consistent supply. Local warehousing in large
consuming locations enable us to be a reliable partner to consumers such
as factories and the local market.
At Agrocrops we’re all about breaking the limitations and status quo. We
believe in empowering our people to achieve their goals through ours.
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.