• Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high quality leads for sales.
• Serve as TMSs professional representative when dealing with customer communications: via phone, email, etc.
• Possess strong knowledge of Time Management Systems products and services to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
• Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner if necessary.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
• Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers. Be able to establish a positive rapport.
• Be patient and understanding in all customer interactions.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Maintain regular attendance and to arrive to work on time
Desired Candidate Profile
• Excellent Communication skills.