zekeLabs is an early-stage startup and the role of the sales team is critical. The position is of responsibility with high accountability, problem-solving and self-started skills. The sales team is growing yet small. The current role of Sales Lead is a full-stack sales role involving end-to-end sales, delivery, and anything and everything required for driving business success. The role includes the activities including but not limited to lead sourcing, nurturing, creation of sales documents and collaterals, client pitching, delivery and improving the offerings based on the feedback. The role will also involve defining and executing sales strategy for long term business results. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Cold calling and lead generation
2. Responding to the inquiries and queries from customers and providing a thorough and speedy resolution/information via calls, emails & chats
3. Logging customer queries in CRM
4. Following up on customer issues and opening complaints and providing timely closures
5. Providing feedback to the business team on the basis of customer requests and complaints
6. Ensuring that all the related notes/calls, comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients
7. Maintaining our knowledge base documents
8. Editing and creating content whenever necessary
9. Making the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction
Interview Type : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
About zekeLabs Technologies Private Limited -
zekeLabs is an ed-tech startup on a mission to build an industry-ready workforce. We are solving the massive need for reskilling and upskilling the workforce for the 4th industrial revolution. The solutions include designing and executing programs on technologies areas including AI & Machine Learning, Big Data, Cloud, and several others.
Currently serving 30+ enterprise partners including IBM, General Electric, HCL, and several other F500 companies. The company also operates a digital learning platform EdYoda (). EdYoda is the digital university of the 21st century, skilling for industry 4.0. Through Edyoda we are empowering users to learn industry-relevant skills - programming, web development, cloud, big data, machine learning & AI, and others through zero-cost programs. The skills are evaluated, certified, and benchmarked through the proprietary methodology. The skilled candidates are connected to career opportunities.