- Bachelor's degree required (Preferred)
- Can consider 12th pass out + 1 year of sales experience
- Only Male candidates
- As a Sales Associate (SA/SE) the role requires engaging and managing retailers at various stages of their life cycle. SE need to identify, qualify, and onboard retailers who can offer wide selection and competitive pricing on the platform. SE has to train and enable retailers to manage their account on the platform. Should drive seller performance by analysing and sharing inputs on key metrics.
- Ideal candidate needs to have high ownership, customer first approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment. One needs to own and drive key business metrics for achieving business objectives. Under this role one gets opportunity to think out of box, solve seller/customer problems by developing solutions in a dynamic working environment. Need to travel to scout and onboard sellers within city.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify sellers/retailers in the assigned market/territory in focused category interested in selling online.
- Identify relevant categories/sellers/selections and ways for acquisition at scale and speed.
- Convert leads by convincing sellers to sell their products online and assist them in setting-up account on the platform.
- Attain deep understanding of our products and services, explain succinctly its functions and benefits to potential sellers.
- Enable seller for selling online by providing end-to-end onboarding assistance, training and post launch handholding.
- Be the single first point of contact for the Sellers to address concern and provide guidance/help to resolution.
- Keep constant track of seller performance and account health to ensure post launch seller success.
- More than 1 years of experience in sales.
- Experience in consultative or product direct selling in a results-oriented and metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to understand and address customer queries.
- Proven track of managing the business by the numbers.
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and complex metrics.
- Understanding of retail and wholesale eco-system in India with prior engagement with Retailers and Distributors.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and ambiguity to achieve goals.
- Good written and oral communication (English and Regional Language) and presentation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Need to travel as per requirement to meet sellers and drive business objectives.
- Prior e-commerce experience, start-up, Retailers/SMEs acquisition.
- Experience in selling concept/products/services.
- Must have bike/2 wheeler with driving license for visiting clients.
Freshers - INR 3,00,000 Per Annum + 84,000 Incentive Per Annum
Experienced - INR 3,36,000 Per Annum + 84,000 Incentive Per Annum
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Noida
Interview process: Zoom Call