Job Title:- Sales Consultant
Level/Salary Range: Negotiable
Salary: - 25k to 30k CTC
Reporting to:- Hub Head
Travel Required:- Yes
Position Type:- Full time
Job Description: The Brand is India’s first and only Alarm Monitoring and Response Service providing Company. Started in Gurgaon and rapidly expanding in India. It is a Part of SIS (India’s second largest security services provider and listed in BSE)
And now we are looking for you!
Acquire customers for an innovative and comprehensive security solution with a solid track record around the world, maintaining customer relationships long term
Your day to day
• Generate appointments with prospective clients
• Educate the customer about our services
• Follow up and closure of business opportunities
• Work with the marketing and operations teams to meet the business targets
• Door To Door Sales
What We Are Looking For?
• Ambition and desire for improvement
• Negotiation skills, persuasiveness and resilience
• Comfortable with B2C direct selling
• A self-motivated person and team player
• Result oriented
• Should be Graduate
What We Offer
• Being part of a multinational and multifunctional team with continues learning
• Opportunity to join a new and blooming industry in India
• A fulfilling career path with opportunities for promotion
• Attractive incentive scheme
• Commercial and technical training
1. Monitors Alarms and event traffic on an hourly basis to ensure all Alarms and calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
2. Works collaboratively with Workforce Management Team and Director of Monitoring Station to ensure shift is staffed appropriately.
3. Ensures Alarm Response Executive appropriately and accurately utilize assessment, evaluation, intervention, and defusing techniques when responding to emergency and non-emergency Calls/Alarms.
4. Maintains and improves 24/7 call centre operations by monitoring performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing audits and analyses; recommend process improvement.
5. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call centre and Monitoring Station operations management; presenting training sessions; participating in daily, weekly, and monthly conference calls and meetings.
6. Reviews client escalation daily and addresses operational and staffing issues to meet client needs.
7. Trains, coaches and develops Alarm Response Executive to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to perform their job in accordance with company and client event processing documents.
8. Responsible for actively listening to and evaluating Alarm Response Executive calls and providing feedback to maintain and/or improve performance.
9. Oversees proper execution of escalated issues that may require voice commands, client contact, or smoke detector/Door Panel Response, fire and medical dispatch response; acts as a liaison with various law enforcement agencies and assists them as necessary.
10. Completes and delivers all performance documentation and records in a timely manner, to include performance appraisals and evaluations.
11. Participates in interviewing, selecting, on-boarding, and training high-quality Protection Specialist candidates.
12. Actively participate and/or lead team meetings and daily huddles as considered necessary.
13. Follows all departmental and company policies, procedures, and standards.
14. Performs other duties as assigned based on company needs.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.