POSITION REQUIRED Sales Coordinator
LOCATION: New Delhi
JOB RESPONSIBILITY: Sales coordinator are important members of a company’s sales team. By supporting sales
representatives and coordinating sales-related activities within the company, they contribute to achieving
sales targets. Although they do not have responsibility for selling, sales coordinators play an important part
in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the field sales force. Sales
coordinators require excellent communication skills, together with an ability to deliver high standards of
Sales Coordinator are responsible for providing support to the sales team by validating online leads and
assisting the customers by understanding their requirement and giving product options based on the same.
Once the customer has shown keenness to purchase, they then align meeting with Salesperson for
handling further queries if any and then closure of the order. They help customers resolve sales-related
queries in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support till order is completed.
• Lead alignment of inbound leads received from various sources.
• Calling on fresh leads provided daily. Validate and mature leads for alignment to
salesperson. Follow-up on existing open leads to ensure prompt meeting alignment/closures.
• Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
• Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going. Listening to the
customer’s needs to provide better solutions.
• Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products. Answering
customers' questions on the products.
• Ensuring prompt closures and faster sales. Influences customers to buy our product by
following a prepared script to give product reference information.
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales & handle grievances to
preserve the company’s reputation.
• Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each client's requirements.
• Responsible to increase the conversion ratio for online Leads
• Ensure proper documentation is done on all leads.
• Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments.
SKILL REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
• 6 months - 1 years of experience in Customer Service profile.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of relevant computer software like Microsoft Office and Google apps.
• The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
• Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
• Confident, articulate, and professional.
• Should work well in a team.
Connect with us for a successful and exciting career path with Little Nap
Designs Pvt. Ltd.