At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:As a Sales Management Advisor committed to end-to-end integrated support to our sales leaders. Enabling and engage in achieving the sales revenue, profit and growth objectives for IBM products and solutions through business analytics, sales pipeline management, revenue forecasting. Engaging weekly sales calls management and acting as a focal point to provide advisory services on current business situation
What you'll do:As part of Sales Management - Support team member you will assist Sales Managers in leading opportunities under their territory.
- Assist IBM Sales Managers with standard SMS deliverables (including insights and recommendations) in all geographies who require non cadence support from SMS.
- Dedicatedly work well with all assigned Sales Managers on a weekly basis on additional requirements.
- You will support ‘Sales Managers’ across geographies run an effective business by assisting them with a limited set of standard reports and insights.
- You will periodically support requests from the designated ‘Sales Managers’ via email on any adhoc requirements and / or deep-dive analysis.
- You will engage via telecom discussions with ‘Sales Managers’ to advocate SMS support, understand specific requirements and help needed within Sales Management Support (SMS) mission and scope.
- Based on discussions with Sales Managers build analysis and charts to better understand their pipeline
How we’ll help you grow:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to be come the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Should have significant hands on experience in Financial / Sales Operations, Business Research and Analytics domain in the technology industry in global delivery roles.
- Should set up standard SMS weekly reports in our Trigger Based Schedule tool and maintain as Sales Managers are eliminated, added or replaced.
- Use SMS standard assets to fulfill all Adhoc requests.
- Expertise into MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Can work independently
About Business Unit
- Cognos and Statistical package
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.