Position Location - Chennai
About Compnay- company is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies, and services. Around the world, businesses in the food, hospitality, healthcare, industrial and oil and gas markets choose company products and services to help keep their environments clean and safe, operate efficiently and make the world better.
· Specialty Chemicals & Water Treatment Company
· $ 15 Billion Company
· Presence in 171 countries, 90+ years old
· Global Company / Fortune 500 with a ranking of 229
· Solution providers for Clean Water, Safe Food, Abundant Energy and Healthy Environments
· Headquarter – St. Paul, USA
· Ensure Safety in everything we do
· Working with variety of Industries and Sectors – B2B Food & Beverages, Energy Service, Power, Water Business, Health Care, Hygiene, Paper, Mining, Institution, Pest Elimination, Steel
· 47000 employees
· 6300+ patents
· 28 years in Market
· Market leaders in the industry
· Business Divisions-F&B/ Energy Services/ WPS/ Institutional/ Mining/Contamination Control/QSR
· Global Functions: R & D and System Assurance Center ( Trade Mark Business)
· Headquarters – At Pune
· Close to 550 Employees
· Two Manufacturing Plants – At Konnagar and Pirangut
Job Summary Paragraph
· To Maximize sales opportunities by division & company through selling of new or existing product program to new or existing customer.
· Identify & communicate to District Manager regarding territory business status i.e. new business trends & achievable sales forecast.
· Participate aggressively in the implementation of new value added product & program.
· Retain/penetrate & grow existing accounts with a goal to meet/exceed sales objective.
· Gain new business through focused & targeted prospecting
· Perform a thorough review of each clients premises relative to company services provided, discuss with contact person regarding any issue, question or concern.
· Perform any required electrical mechanical or plumbing repairs. Carry out preventive maintenance to ensure durability of company system.
· Perform installation of new or replace equipment’s & other company systems. Ensure that the same adjust to particular operating parameter
· Plan & execute an efficient daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize effectiveness and productivity.
· To Train customers staff on use of company system & product to ensure maximum utilization of systems & product.
· Conduct inventory level of product & advise customer on the same.
· Complete customer service report on each call that is merchandisable & signed.
· Complete & mail daily recaps each day, with an emphasis on next days work plan.
· Keep up to date & informed on all new products, equipments, policies & procedure as they involve & affect the territory.
· Control & maintain company assets in accordance with Divisional standards with the understanding of it financial implication or profitability.
· Assist management in acquiring market & competitive information..