At Enterprise Bot, we create AI-powered bots to automate customer interactions and provide enterprises with a readily accessible digital agent to improve customer experience and create operational efficiency. We are a cashflow positive startup that has been accelerated by Startupbootcamp, Plug and Play and the F10 in and are currently situated in the Generali Innovation Garage in Adliswil, Zurich.
Our current esteemed clients include companies in multiple domain across Europe & UK such as AfterPay, SIX Group, Generali Switzerland, PwC Switzerland, Swica, GoAhead Group, LNER among others with our focus on several languages such as English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch.
Spread across three office locations with hardhearted in Switzerland, we are a team of over 50 super talented people of diverse nationality and culture. Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.Tasks
As Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. A Development Representative has three primary responsibilities:
- Create prospect lists as sales leads
- Email/LinkedIn In-mail marketing, TeleSales
- Pitching our products and/or services
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email/phone/video platforms to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Working with our marketing initiatives/attend industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the companyâs products If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, weâd like to meet you.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative or similar role generating successful leads in B2B software sales targeting companies in India/APAC
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Previous experience of working in the conversational AI space will be preferred but not mandatory
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A competitive salary and scope for further advancement
- State-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun