We're hiring for the role of Sales Enablement Manager-UK shift. Best opportunity to work from home.
Dashfrugal is currently looking for a Sales Enablement Manager in Bangalore, we are a small startup (~10 people). The candidate must have the ability to collaborate with teams to provide innovative solutions and must have experience working directly with users, partners. At Dashfrugal, we value motivation, professionalism, and a strong commitment to teamwork and results. We are looking to build our business with a dedicated professional who wishes to succeed personally and professionally while prospering with our team over the long term
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Develop and manage the 12-18 month Sales Enablement roadmap
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge, and processes to and work with the product marketing and sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
- Provide on-going sales coaching by working one-on-one with sales reps on sales calls, finding ways to improve the sales reps business acumen and communication skills with C-level stakeholders to move deals forward.
- Work with the product and sales operations to communicate changes in product features and processes.
- Prepare agenda and conduct weekly education sessions to enhance existing team skills
- Collaborate with department managers to ensure that training and education agendas are meaningful and current
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability
- 5 years of experience in a Sales Training/Coaching role, along with previous experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly analytical and proven track record of driving process into the sales organization and through the sales leadership and executive teams.
- Expert ability to consult or provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Experience working with remote teams and/or delivering training remotely through webinars would be nice to have.
- This role requires the employee to be willing to work in the UK shift
- Bachelor's from a reputed institution. An MBA would be highly desirable