Urgent Hiring for Sales Executive. The Job Description and Desired Candidate Profile are as following:-
• Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
• Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
• Organise conferences for doctors and other medical staff
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
• Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
• Keep detailed records of all contacts
• Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
• Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
• Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
• Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
• Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
• Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
• Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products
• Keep up to date with new developments in the NHS, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly
• Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
• Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
· Should be graduate.
· Should have relevant work experience of at least 2 years.
· Should have good communication skills
· Smart Follow-up Skills
· Sharp Negotiation Skills
· The skill of creating and managing a healthy customer relationship
· Should be good at achieving sales targets.
· Should be able to do multi-tasking and manage time through work prioritization.
· Should be able to work under pressure.
· Should have basic computer knowledge and proficiency in MS Office.
· Should be able to Prepare reports for sales and marketing.
· Should be willing to join immediately.