Designation: Sales Executive
The salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The sales executive will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by acquiring more and more clients, generating leads, and managing sales of products and services.
- Sell the products/services using various customer sales methods (Foot on the street, cold calling, presentations, etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models, and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer's skills, and needs and build long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database.
- Enter the activity/communication details in the Customer Relationship Management(CRM) or report to the team.
Salary Range: 22,000-32,000