Sales Executive Job Description
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic Sales Executive to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible national and international clients. To this end, the Sales Executive will be required to obtain lists of individuals' information and to source data for additional members of the target audience. You should also jot down important notes during conversations to facilitate follow-ups.
An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts. A remarkable Sales Executive will suggest ways in which clients' feedback can be utilized to improve our services. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in B2B customers and developing business.
• Contact potential or existing B2B customers (national & international) to inform them about our products
• Answer questions about products of the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Enter and update customer information in the database/Excel
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Graduate; MBA will be a plus; Fresher’s and a trainee are also welcome
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel/MS Word) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Good knowledge of English/Hindi to handle national and international clients.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and complaints