1.Visiting/Calling the leads generated from various sources.2.Follow up clients diligently through mails / phone calls.3.Generate walk-ins at the site and enabling the sales.4.Checking the client interest and understanding their requirements.5.Briefing them about project and convincing customer for meeting.6.Participating in exhibitions and conferences to make the brand awareness of the company.7.Managing the Reports and CRM for the company offering and marketing activities.8.Male Candidate with Two Wheeler preferred.9. Real estate/Interior sales preferred
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales