Bharat Money Officer would be responsible for enrolling, managing, and coordinating with all the Bharat Money stores operating in the branch vicinity which includes the transaction monitoring, center linking, or resolving any Merchant issue. He / She will also need to coordinate with the HO Bharat Money Team on any new initiatives and ensuring the smooth roll-out in the field
The role will involve :
- Complete fieldwork/Feet on the street role.
- Acquisition of merchants with Daily/ Money Target.
- Provide proper training to the merchant with the Bharat money store app & its usage.
- Setting - up a kiosk in villages for BMS awareness, driving various offers/schemes with merchants for meeting business targets.
- Capture Customer feedback and feedforward to the team leaders to improve product offerings in the market.
Monthly fixed salary will range from 12-16k approx., based on the candidate profile and location + vehicle fuel reimbursement + incentives, PF & other tax deductions as per compliance.
- Education qualification 10+12
- Owning an Android phone is compulsory.
- Two-wheeler with a Driving license is a must.
- Excellent regional language communication skills (read & write )
- Local Geographical area and market knowledge.
- Should be writing to travel daily to meet sales targets.
- Working experience of 1-3 years in sales/business development /Ecom/Telecom will be an added advantage.
Job Location: Bijapur 5, Raichur 1, Bellary 1, Kalburgi 2, Bidar 2, Kodagu 1, Tumkur 1, Bangalore Rural 1, Shimoga 1, Belgaum 1, Chitradurga 1, Chamarajnagar 3, Hassan 2, Bagalkot 2, Dharwad 3