We are searching
for a committed, deadline-driven Sales Intern to join our excellent Sales team.
The Sales Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Manager, which may
include conducting research, identifying business opportunities, managing email
campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in
meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be
able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required. To be
successful as a Sales Intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the
company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked
by others. Outstanding Sales Interns are problem solvers who know the value of
building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
It would be your job to sell your company’s products or services. You would be responsible for finding and winning new outlets and help distributors to display our products, as well as looking after existing outlets.
Primary responsibility is to collect order from the distributors and to verify the distributor claims.
· Research and generate lists of potential customers
· Attending and participating in meetings.
· Help develop new outlets relationships and retain existing outlets
· Updating documents and sales records.
· Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
· Keeping in contact with existing outlets in person and by phone
· Making appointments with and meeting new customers
· Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments. Meeting sales targets
· Promoting new products and any special deals
· Advising outlets owners about delivery schedules and after-sales service
· Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
· Giving feedback on sales trends
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills, Good communication and ‘people skills’
· Confidence, motivation and determination
· The ability to work well on your own and also under pressure
· Good organizational and time management skills
· The ability to deal with rejection. Attention to detail
· The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
· Good business sense and a professional manner
Podobrace has long been the leading name in medical devices, Energy Drink; Textile's and has been awarded for its service, quality, fast delivery, but above all, unprecedented customer service. With over 35 years of experience, only the very best products, customized advice and the fastest delivery, Podobrace is known as the leading specialist in braces support, insoles and other medical aids.
Podobrace group is greatly appreciated by our customers, resulting in a 9.7 rating by the Feedback Company and winning the Rabo bank Starting Entrepreneurs Price and the Be list Web shop Awards for best service.
Our service and the helping of people, is what matters to us, because that's why we started Podobrace and that's what we will always stand for. Customer satisfaction our highest priority! All our products extensively tested and carefully selected by our specialists. Always the best price / quality ratio. After acquiring huge market in Europe now we are planning to establish our company in APAC and EMEA region.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.