The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
Logistics Sales Manager/ Executive must have a good understanding of sales concepts, methods, and techniques in the field.
Also, having a proven record of sales success and in-depth knowledge of logistics products and services is a plus to an applicant. responsible for giving quotes to clients, as well as negotiating with shippers and carriers.
1) Promoting logistics solutions to clients and prospects that support their supply chain needs and negotiate contracts on their behalf, with the goal of maximizing profits.
2) Responsible for establishing and developing relationships with clients and providing them with excellent customer service.
3) Applicant must have excellent verbal communication skills to convey information on the company’s solutions to clients and prospects, as well as to provide customer support as needed
4) Responsible for researching and seeking out prospects via sales calls to reach out to clients
to act as the link between clients, carriers, shippers, and receivers.
5) Overseeing the movement of clients’ goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported, and delivered on time to their satisfaction.
6) Must possess knowledge of market freight rates to aid them in determining a price to pay trucks and charge shippers.