Toon Boom is a Canadian software company and world leader in making animation and storyboarding software. Our solutions have been at the core of world-renowned animated films and productions – from The Simpsons to Winnie the Pooh, to April and the Extraordinary World.
We bring studios, schools and artists together to work on the world’s most exciting productions and are passionate about designing tools that help both studios and independent artists produce exactly what they envision.
Everyday millions of people watch animation created with Toon Boom software and we are looking for extraordinary talent to join our team!
Toon Boom’s Sales Manager - India drives sales in the assigned territory and makes sure that Toon Boom’s sales objectives and market share exceed the company’s forecasts, while being also accountable for overall product penetration and performance for the entire territory. He/She manages Toon Boom’s major accounts, identifies, manages, and closes on new business opportunities across the territory
- Build market leadership within the animation, gaming, and higher education communities, as well as other vertical markets of interest within scope;
- Build long-lasting relationships within the accounts, ranging from executives to users;
- Manage current accounts and push sales to its maximum potential;
- Source and close new clients, achieving quota targets and sales objectives;
- Work closely with the organizations to ensure total customer satisfaction;
- Maintain current and accurate sales forecasts;
- Act as a strong team player within the Sales structure including online sales, inside sales and account manager specialists, and across the entire organization including training, customer support, finance, development, and marketing.
Experience and Qualifications
- University level education;
- 5+ years of sales experience in enterprise sales;
- Experience dealing with a sales channel;
- A proven sales track record carrying a quota and exceeding sales objectives;
- Strong executive selling and relationship experience;
- Experience in selling products that can include a combination of a software application, training, consulting, and support components;
- Experience in developing comprehensive proposals and effectively negotiating both one-time and multi-year, multi-stage agreements;
- Animation or video game industry experience is a plus;
- Experience with Salesforce;
- English and Hindi is required, Bengali and Marathi are an asset;
- This position requires travel.
Training program and advancement opportunities