Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday.
With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 6-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the worldâs delivery needs.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realize this vision with a âglobalâ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have an ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.Main Responsibilities
What We Seek
- Sales operations: acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads (by whatever channel it takes),and by developing and taking care of professional relationships.
- Business development: develop new business opportunities and partnerships with customers.
- Sales standards: identify, build and enforce Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues.
- Talent acquisition and management: build a team that strives to win and constantly track the performance of your team to close deals and retain business users, and build corrective/improving initiatives.
What You'll Need
- Strong network on which to rely for expanding the business.
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities.
- Leadership skills ability to motivate your team, work with them to set and meet sales goals.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users.
- Strong negotiations skills to get the best deal out of every partnership.
- Degree holder with at least 7+ years relevant sales managerial working experience, preferably in a logistics or on-demand delivery or ride-sharing environment.
- Excellent problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills. Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies. Proficiency in CRM programs is a plus
- Fluent in English and Hindi. Fluency in a local language (e.g. Gujarathi ) is a plus.