- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- UP TO 9 LAKH PER ANNUMJOB LOCATION
- MOHALI (CAN CONSIDER PAN INDIA)CANDIDATES, WILLING TO RELOCATE IN MOHALI, IF HIRED,) PREFER LOCALITIES FROM MOHALI ITSELF
- TECH BACKGROUND MANDATE
Experience: Must have worked as Deputy Manager/ Asst. Manager/ Operation Manager - for at least 2 years (On Papers) in any technical process/ tech sale process in BPO industry. Overall experience in BPO Industry should be 5-8 years.
Responsibilities in Sales operations
The main responsibilities in sales operation are:-Data Management: Sales Operations employees manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign.
- Contract Proposals: Sales operations create contracts that satisfy both company and customer needs.
- Application Management: To produce data for the sales team, sales operation employees must oversee the use of various applications and platforms.
Sales Forecasting: By recognizing past trends, Sales Operation allows employees to forecast future sales.
- Territory Definition: Sales Operations must outline and define various sales territories.
- Training: To have a successful sales team, the responsibility of training new and current employees often falls under the responsibilities of Sales Operations.
- Evaluation and Implementation: By evaluating data, Sales Operations employees ensure the success of a product or implement a new sales plan if the evaluation yields unsatisfactory results.- Performance Management: High performances are often rewarded in Sales Operations, and poor performances must be acknowledged and resolved.
- Sales Strategy: Sales operations professionals often set strategy and future goals for a sales team.
- Sales Team Organization: An efficient sales team is vital to the success of Sales Operations.