Implementation of global mid-term/long-term development strategy and oversees the regional sales strategy.
2. Preparation and execution of regional annual business budget and key tasks.
3. Overseas sales, marketing, brand building, development and management of dealership/key account channel &
relationship, service support and spare parts sales, inventory management and risk control.
4. Establishment and execution of systems and processes of team building and performance measurement.
1. Ability & Experience: Equipped with global visionary, senior managerial knowledge, and theory/practice of marketing, brand building, channel development, service/parts management and digital marketing & services.
Knowledge of relevant systems and processes. 5 + yrs. of overseas marketing and sales managerial experience in MNCs.
Been responsible for national marketing in at least one country outside India.
Good awareness of motivating teams to achieve targets and controlling risk.
Good foreign governmental relationships will be a plus.
2. Education: Bachelor's or above degree in Mechanical, Electrical or related domains. MBA degree will be a plus.
3. Language & Others: Fluent in English oral and written. Knowing of at least one other language such as Russian, French, Spanish or Arabic will be a plus.
Knowing Chinese will be a plus. Familiar with Word, Excel, PPT and other Office software. Able for long-term work in overseas.
4. Location: Accept of company’s arrangement of internship and dispatch to overseas countries, including 3-6 months of training/ internship in Plants in China after joining, and long-term working in overseas regions.