· You would be responsible for sales of residential properties.
· You would be required to follow all standard operating procedures for effective sales.
· You would need to attend all customer queries and would also need to ensure that all the customer queries and complaints are forwarded to the right individual, well in time to enable him/ her to address and resolve the issue at the earliest.
· You would have to collect & compile customer data on timely basis.
· You will need to ensure that all reports are duly completed in time with efficiency.
· You will also need to make corporate visits & presentations.
· You will need to participate in the survey conducted by the sales department with regards to the market & competitors.
· You would have to make every effort to maximize both present and long term sales & gross profits.
· You will need to call and advise our prospective customers on a daily basis. These calls would be made using telephone, mobile handset or automatic dialer system provided by the company. By the means of these calls you will need to influence the potential customers to visit our site. Also, with proper follow ups one will need to ensure that these customers eventually buy their dream home from Pacifica.
Location: Hill Crest by Pacifica
Experience: minimum 1- 2 years of Experience into residential Sales
Education qualification required: Min. graduate in any stream
Other competencies required: Young, dynamic, career oriented with good English communication skills
Office timing: 10am to 7pm, Saturday & Sunday will be working