Designation: Sales Officer
Work Location: Mumbai
Interview Location: Mumbai
Experience: 6 months – 2 years
1. Area/ Lane /Geography Mapping:Responsible for lane to lane/ Area mapping of Area/ Geography at regular intervals with the help of supervisor. Identify new sources in the allocated Area/Geography and inform the progress to reporting manager during team huddle.
2. Source Relationship Management:Responsible for managing the relationship with all sources assigned and identified by him in his geography/area.
3. Maintain Reports:Responsible for maintaining reports related to sales and all his activities in the prescribed format. Should maintain diary on daily basis in the prescribed formatof activities.
4. Channel Partner Recruitment:Responsible for identifying the need for appointment of a channel partner
5. Team Huddle:Responsible for attending team huddle on a daily basis as per the set process.
6. Customer Relationship Management:Responsible for enhancing the customer experience by developing and maintaining relationship with customers.7. Completion of File:Responsible for submission of complete application form, documentations and information
1. The candidate must be a graduate from any stream
2. Should be having minimum 6 months of experience in sales (insurance & home loans preferred)
3. The job requires extensive travelling so the candidate must be willing to travel within the city
4. Candidate must have good communication skills