For the high-energy Sales Professional who is looking at accomplishing career growth by working with the latest Data Management and Cloud technology initiatives for the customers in the Enterprise space. This role provides an opportunity to evangelize the technology strengths of Netapp and help the Enterprise segment develop a future proof Data Platform.
The role involves creating a strategy for growth of NetApp technology across key Enterprise segments, develop both long term and immediate account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones. You will be responsible to strategize and drive the sales campaigns for the products and solutions. Work with the technical teams at various ISVs/ leading SI partners and NetApp to understand the application landscape and customer needs and lead the virtual team in sales campaigns to provide technical as well as competitive edge.
Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure the quarterly business objectives are met. Engage with prospect organizations through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, references and analyst data. Lead and manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Executives and Partners both within NetApp and the partner community. Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
This is a highly strategic role for NetApp, and you will be responsible for actively driving customer interactions and revenue generation.
The role will cover key Telecom Accounts for all Netapp Products and services.
- Highly motivated individual and a team player with 10-15 years of similar sales experience.
- Experience working for accounts in the Telecom Sector
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work together with internal functions as well as partners
- Ability to gauge market trends and build appropriate business plans
- Good understanding the trends in the Enterprise space.
- Handled large complex projects
- Build CXO Level relationship
- Work in large matrixed organization
- Experience of selling High End Technology products.
EducationMore than 10 years of experience is preferred.A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required; a Graduate Degree is preferred.Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and services is required.Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.