Postman is the only complete API development environment. Today we have 10 million developers and over 500K companies using our comprehensive set of built-in tools to support every stage of the API lifecycle. With Postman you can design, mock, debug, test, document, monitor, and publish your APIs all in one place.
Postman is looking for a Sales Support Associate to join our Sales Support team. You will respond to our customers and prospects, and support our sales representatives. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with customer service and sales support best practices. You should be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for Sales and Billing inquiries for customers, prospects and internals
- Ticket management in Zendesk and Salesforce within defined SLAs
- Order Management activities - Order Processing, Invoicing, review Purchase Orders, Vendor Forms, Contracts
- Recording payments for invoices, checks, bank transfers
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Legal and Security Teams to ensure contract related tasks are completed and recorded
- Partner with Finance, Sales and Operations teams to research and resolve customer inquiries
- Ensure entire process, issues are tracked and completed within SLAs
- Other sales-support duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven work experience (2-4 years) in a customer support or sales-support role for an Enterprise SaaS company
- In-depth understanding of sales-support and customer service practices
- Well organised and detail oriented, able to track and report on progress on multiple different tracks
- Hands on experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence is a positive
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Experience working for a Startup
- An ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and processes
- Ability to provide high quality work support while handling a significant volume of inquiries (50+/week)
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 100 ft road, Indiranagar in Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: home-cooked meals, snacks, game room, flexible hours, ergonomic workstations and cuddles from our endearing Chief Happiness Officer, Cooper.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.