MongoDB's tremendous growth and scale provide exposure to career-changing experiences, people and skills. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have a hands-on impact on the disruption of a $60B industry and technology as a whole. The personal impacts are unparalleled career and growth opportunity.
The SalesOps Associate provides front-line support to our rapidly-growing sales organisation, including answering inquiries, performing tasks that Account Executives and Managers arenât able to perform themselves, and maintaining the health of our sales tools and systems.
MongoDBâs SalesOps Associates are mentored and coached by highly-skilled Sales Operations leaders with shown track records. SalesOps Associates will gain practical, real-world sales operations experience, along with exposure to the best sales methodology in the industry. This experience provides an enviable foundation for your business career, whether you are passionate about a future in leadership or sales.
Shift Timings: 6:00pm- 2:00am (Cabs will be provided)
Shift Timings: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm shift (Cabs will be provided)
Work Location: GurgaonYou will have the opportunity to
- Accelerate your career through exposure to the most effective sales methodology and through working side by side with the best sales professionals in the industry
- Get insights and experience first-hand how an effective, fast-paced organisation operates through learning about marketing/sales processes, collaboration and tools
- Establish a strong network of peers and mentors
- Gain insight into a $45b technology industry that is rapidly transforming
Skills & Experience
- Front-line/Tier-1 Support for Sales via the SalesOps Case Queue, including initial triage of new Cases, fixing/resolving/responding to Cases as knowledge & experience allows, and raising cases to Salesforce.com Administrators or other teams like Deal Desk where appropriate
- Serve as an initial point of escalation from other Sales Support functions (Deal Desk, Commissions, Support Operations) where they need assistance from SalesOps
- Data cleanliness activities such as reviewing and correcting both recurring and ad hoc data audits
- Data updates, such as Account/Territory Assignments
- User Administration, such as activating new users and deactivating departing users in various sales tools
- Maintenance of Salesforce.com reports & dashboards
- Identification of trends of issues, problems, and requests that may be symptoms of broader opportunities for improvements in processes, tools, or training
- Configuration/setup tasks in Salesforce.com and other Sales Tools, such as our custom Territory Management solution or our user hierarchy management in Aviso (forecasting tool)
Life at MongoDB
- Ability to learn prescribed tasks quickly, and grow into understanding and supporting less prescribed processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, e.g. should know commonly used functions like VLOOKUP, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables
- Prior experience working with Salesforce.com and familiarity with the basic Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity structure, searching, editing records. Prior experience working with bulk update tools like Data Loader or DemandTools a plus
- Attention to detail
- Works well with ambiguous questions/requirements and can work through the problem/request to get to a solution
- Adaptive to constantly shifting priorities and responsive to unpredictable volume of inbound requests with varying degrees of vitality
- Prior experience working with Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) a plus but not required, though would need to be learned. Solid grasp of relational databases and SQL is a plus if no prior experience with SOQL
- A degree in a technical or business subject area
Our India office culture
Perks & Benefits
- 100+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups.
- Macbooks are company standard
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with balanced and sweet treats.
- 20 weeks of Paternity and 26 weeks of Maternity leave to spend time with new arrivals.