• Supervising and coordinating the activities of team members
• Ensuring that team members adhere to the bank’s policies and procedures
• Monitoring and reporting on team performance
• Identifying and resolving any team issues and conflicts
• Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the team
• Training and developing team members
• Setting and achieving team objectives
• Creating and implementing strategies to increase customer satisfaction
• Maintaining accurate records and data
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
The candidate should have a minimum 1-year of experience in sales, banking and financial services.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.