Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Salesforce Admin/Consultant at IBM, you will recommend business stakeholders on building Sales & Service Cloud CRM applications. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our stakeholders’ business environment and achieve business results. An ambitious, self-directed individual, who can work proactively to march towards agreed targets and goals, ability to handle challenges and uncertainties. You are curious to learn as demonstrated by your up-to-date technical knowledge. You are a good team player and you are familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and/or have experience working in an Agile team. We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Assist business stakeholders in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Demonstrate understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Use consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Lead and train a team of developers on Salesforce development techniques
- Demonstrate experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understand client's business pain points and offer solution to address leveraging salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes.
- Familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management and training methods
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years of SFDC platform development experience
- Prior experience implementing full cycle projects Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce multi-org implementation best practices and strategies.
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role. Hands on experience with SSJS, SQL, APIs, Node.JS
About Business Unit
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Ability to develop and deploy following best-in-class engineering practices
- Experience designing enterprise level solutions for clients.
- Salesforce product certifications are a plus (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Salesforce Development/Customisations (APEX, Visual Force) is a plus.
- Knowledge SFDC Tokenisation sending is a plus
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures),and global financing.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.