Make An Impact
Our favorite part of the job is the feeling we have from developing cutting-edge digital learning products that disrupt the education industry. In the role of Salesforce Engineer
, you'll work on innovative projects that truly test the limits of possibility, so we can empower learning for everyone.Your Impact On The Team
Working alongside the Technical Architect and Product Managers, as a Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of Salesforce platform and related systems. You will support the Salesforce instances that will be pivotal in the supporting of our business process to fulfil internal customersâ needs and work with a larger team to learn the wider business, full end to end development lifecycle and other platforms e.g. Marketo.What You Will Be Doing
Weâre Looking For Someone With
- Develop high quality, scalable customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, requirements, and company goals.
- Contribute to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, deploy and production support).
- Design, develop and maintain enhancements, integrations to Salesforce applications.
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, and development.
- Review tickets in conjunction with your manager and technical architect to identify an outcome that delivers the customer's need in an efficient and supportive manner.
- Troubleshoot technical and integration issues and resolve with the assistance of other technical staff.
- Collaborate with various departments on new technical details, requirements, and implementations.
- Help team resolve platform limitations or challenges through appropriate solutions.
- Experience with Lightning UI/component development is a must.
- Strong API/integration skills with good troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience on the SFDC platform including Visualforce & Apex, independently designing technical solutions.
- Deliver development to a high level of quality and prove this through documentation and testing.
- Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences from Sales Reps, Sales Managers, Senior Management or Divisional heads.
- Interpersonal relationship-building skills.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.