Salesforce Developer/Sales Ops Analyst
Founded in 1997, Calypso’s mission to pioneer innovative technology solutions that reimagine capital markets, making them more efficient, accessible and transparent has been attainable due to our outstanding employees. To continue our track record of growth we need the best talent from across the globe - those who desire to take the initiative, are self-directed learners and have a passion for solving our customers’ problems. We offer challenging opportunities to join a uniquely innovative, highly successful company that straddles the worlds of technology and finance.Role Overview
Calypso Sales Operations team enables Calypso Technology's global sales leadership team to make timely and sound decisions that drive short term and long-term performance. Sales Ops/Salesforce Developer role reports to the Sales Operations Manager and the primary responsibility is to provide Salesforce technical support to the global Sales Ops and Sales teams.Responsibilities
Desired Skills And Experience
- Define, deliver and support functionality and configuration of the Salesforce.com platform
- Help with Tableau and Einstein Reports
- Help with creating of custom management report
- Build Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Proactively identify the analytical requirements of the sales organizations; design and deliver reporting to meet their requirements, customization of objects in Salesforce
- Manage Salesforce Admin activities & Bulk Upload functionality, meeting with stakeholders to determine CRM needs.
- Ensure timely delivery of technical solutions while following development best practices to ensure long-term viability and scalability of customizations
- Provide technical support to the development of Salesforce.com applications to support business and product strategies
- Mass Update Report and dashboard meta data definitions using XML
- Assist Salesforce systems team with Research, design, and deliver Salesforce solutions for multiple business units collaborating with analysts and business owners to deliver results in a timely manner
- Assist Salesforce systems team with testing functionality of new implementations in Salesforce prior to releasing to business.
- Deploy customizations using ANT and Change Sets on Force.com platform
- Assist Salesforce systems team with the back-end development of Salesforce.com, including design of data models, a strong knowledge of SOQL, and usage of web technologies such as REST API Review and assess current state to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
- Perform Sandbox maintenance every release cycle
- Provide expertise in developing applications, integrations, and automated solutions
- Stay Current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed; including integrations with third party solutions
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Salesforce Developer role
- 5-7 years of overall experience
- Knowledge of Sales Operations functions
- Knowledge of Salesforce Einstein and Tableau
- Good analytical and process skills
- Good requirements documentation skills
- Good testing skills
- Salesforce App Builder Certification is desirable
- Knowledge, and practical application of the Apex, Java script, CSS, and VisualforceAbility to multitask and deliver results with aggressive timelines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand requirements documents and translate into configuration Solid understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g., API and governor limits).
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is must. Master’s degree is desirable.