Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs an ABAP Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. Responsibilities:
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on SAP ABAP
- You may also design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Proficient in designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP development
- Experience in Object oriented programming techniques, REST API, API, RFC (Remote Function Call)
- Expertise in modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms
- Working knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
- Development experience in RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Reports)
- Exposure to web services and web applications
- Knowledge and experience on SAP Workflow
- Advance ABAP BADI (Business Add-In)
- Intermediate Document Extensions
- ABAP Objects
- Business Application Programming Interface
- XI (Exchange Infrastructure)
- Strong understanding of Agile process and best practices
- Solid understanding in SAP FI, CO, SD, MM and/or PP Modules.
- 2 full life cycles of SAP implementations
- Problem solving and quick learner