Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI),is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012),appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011),ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.We Provide Solutions For Businesses In Primarily Three Areas
Engineering ServicesIT servicesBusiness services
Our Focal Industries
Automotive industryIndustrial TechnologyConsumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
6–8 years of experience in managing SAP Intelligent Suite Systems , with Minimum of 3 years comprehensive exposure to SAP Implementations , Version Upgrades or OS/DB Migrations
Essential Technical Skill Set
Essential Interpersonal Skillset
- Expertise in Implementation of SAP Systems such as S/4 HANA ,BW/4 HANA, Fiori Implementation & Configuration on Hybrid Environments (IaaS & PaaS)
- Expertise in SAP Version/EHP Upgrades or OS/DB Migrations on Hybrid Environments
- Expertise in Managing Complex Production Landscape Systems ( SAP S/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, PO, BO, Hybris, Solman 7.2)
- Should have worked on Implement and manage Business Continuity Solutions such as HA / DR Failover Solutions for SAP landscapes
- Should have deep dive knowledge in Database Administration of SAP HANA and Oracle, including DB Patching, DB Version Upgrade with performance tuning, sizing and storage/disk designing
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Aix operating systems including performance analysis and debugging.
- Should have exposure to New SAP releases, enhancements, new functionality and application research
- Strong knowledge in SAP Security Hardening and Performance tuning of SAP Systems
- Strong knowledge in Automating SAP Operations (Scripts, SAP LAMA & Tools) is an added advantage
- SAP Certification in S/4 HANA Conversion / Migration or HANA DB is an added advantage
- Effective Communication & Presentation skills is must
- Should be able to work independently
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Should be flexible to extend support to meet Project / Delivery timelines
B.E ; MCA ; MBA; Any professional Degree