Role Designation: Associate Consultant
- Actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design and deployment.,
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.,
- Adherence to, the organizational guidelines and processes.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
1. 2+ years of experience in integration skills of FICO Integration with MM, SD and idea about process integration and flow, in Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Availability to Produce cycles.,
2. The candidates should have demonstrated, configuration skills in key areas like AR, AP, General Ledger, Asset, Accounting, Product Costing and COPA.,
3. The, candidates should have experience in writing Functional Specifications independently and should have worked on, Custom, Objects build from Scratch to deployments.,
4. The Candidates should have experience in at least 1 end to end Implementation.,
5.Experience in working in areas like Concour, T&E and Industry specific solutions would be an added advantage.,
6.The candidate should have been in a customer facing role.,
7. Location of posting is subject to business requirements.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor Of Technology , BSc , MBA , BCom , Master Of Commerce , MCA
Service Line: CORPCSSI
Primary Location: Bangalore