As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs an SAP SD consultant - you will apply your expertise in SAP knowledge related to Sales and distribution module involving in configuration, testing and production support activities in Order to Cash Cycle. Should be comfortable in an agile environment. Flexible to provide support according to Business needs in 24x7 Support Model of distributed multi-geography, ad-hoc teams.Your Role and Responsibilities :
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Configuring Sales Documents Quotation, Inquiry, Orders, Special orders (Cash sales, Rush Order),Contracts, Deliveries, Shipments and Billing document, Third Party processing, Tax determination process. Text determination, Invoice List.
- Knowledge of business process such as Inquires, Quotations, Contracts, Sales orders, Returns. incompletion procedure.
- Configuring Item Categories and Schedule Line Categories to accommodate Order to Cash Process, Credit management with automatic credit check (dynamic & static).
- Knowledge of Configuration and testing in SD integration area with FI, PS and MM Module.
- Exposure to Pricing procedure determination, Account Determination, Output determination, Text determination, Material determination, Document flow, Copying Control, Incompletion logs and Credit Management., Invoice splits and Merge process, foreign trade etc
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years of SAP SCM SD experience in SAP-ECC ,SAP CRM Basic understanding of IT exposure. And expertise in SAP Sales and distribution process.
- Expertise in Billing Sub process
- Able to understand scheduled BATCH jobs and finding the spools and error logs for various prints
- Working experience for business requirement collection, business process analysis, gap analysis, Realization, Final Preparation, Training, Go-Live, Support, handling Cut over activities
- Experience in developing documentation for manual and user training purposes
- Preparing the Functional Specs based on the issue for the enhancements or production support
- End User Support – Handling End User issues supporting production issues.
About Business Unit
- Agile Methodology as a team member
- Proven communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, Adaptive.
We, at the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) are a dynamic group of business, strategy and technology professionals, who provide top-of-the-line industry consulting, application and business process delivery, and follow agile values and principles. CIO is at the forefront of the digital reinvention of key applications used across IBM globally, providing value-led and asset-powered end-to-end solutions.
We are a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.