About Company :-
It is a leading player in the Power Transmission & Distribution business with a product portfolio ranging from Medium Voltage to Ultra High Voltage (1200 kV) for Power Generation, Utility, Industry and Infrastructure markets. It has a predominant presence in all stages of the power supply chain, with a wide range of products that include Power Transformers, Circuit Breakers, Gas Insulated Switchgears, Instrument Transformers, Substation Automation Equipment. Digital Software Solutions, Turnkey Solutions for Substation Engineering & Construction, Flexible AC Transmission Systems, High Voltage DC & Services suite of offerings.
With 3200+ employees and 6 manufacturing sites, It is clearly the undisputed market leader in India and is future ready to meet the demands for equipment and services even at Ultra High Voltage levels (1200 kV).
Designation:- Scada Support Engineer
Eligibility Criteria: -Experience in Scada Domain.
Educational Qualification: B.E. (preferably Electrical or Electronics and communication) /B.Tech
Experience: Preferably 1-3 years of experience in SCADA domain.
1. Requires Manpower deputation at end customer premises for support on Hardware/Software/IT applications
2. Working knowledge of LINUX / Oracle /SQL / Windows Servers OS like Server 2012 R2, Win7,
WIN 10, Hardware & Networking etc.
3. Working knowledge with software support and/or software development.
4. Knowledge and hands on experience on Hardware / Networking / Communications /Software is essential. Familiar with various communication protocols like TCP, UDP etc. is desirable.
5. Third party supplier’s software / hardware fault rectification coordination with different suppliers. 6. Need to maintain system availability as per contractual requirements.
7. Keeping records in place.
8. Timely reporting at site, update to Back Office team & Need to maintain good customer relations.
Salary:- Upto 3lac
Interview Process:- Telephonic interview