At Quizizz, we’re building a learning platform for 100% student engagement. We support millions of students in over 100 countries and have offices in Bangalore and Santa Monica, California. We’re also venture-funded and one of the fastest growing EdTech products in the world.Role Location
Bangalore, IndiaPosition Summary
In this role, you’ll primarily be assisting inbound schools and districts interested in purchasing Quizizz. In addition to owning and surpassing sales targets, you’ll be an instrumental part of a growing team working to better support organizations that are engaging millions of students in class and at home.Responsibilities Include...
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets.
- End to end management of inbound leads from qualification to close.
- Collaborate with customer success to ensure that onboarding is as simple as possible for our customers.
- Defining and executing sales communications and processes for different segments of inbound leads.
- Support prospective customers via emails, calls, and video demos.
- Empathize with and understand the possible questions and objections of key stakeholders including teachers, school leaders, and district administrators.
- Provide cross functional feedback to marketing, product, and other teams across the company.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our evolving products and services.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Proficient use and understanding of CRM systems and related sales tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience selling to U.S. customers preferred.
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B sales preferred.
- Competitive salary & performance bonuses
- Flexible remote and work from home options
- Paid time off and an open vacation policy