About D'oro Fashions Inc.
WebsiteD'oro Fashion House is a brainchild of the couple duo Preksha Mehta and Dhaval Mehta, who are also the founders of renowned accessory and clothing brand, the House of D'oro. The brand has been winning the hearts of numerous customers all over the world through its exquisite handcrafted products. We hope you enjoy our collection.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on on-site and off-site SEO & SEM
2. Work on analytics & statistics of digital media & website
3. Work on Google keywords/Adwords/marketing
4. Come up with creative ideas to increase traffic on the website
5. Work on strategies & tactics for sale conversions
6. Work on procedure follow-ups for SEO & SEM
MS-OfficeAdobe PhotoshopGoogle AnalyticsSearch Engine Marketing (SEM)Digital MarketingData AnalyticsGoogle AdWordsSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)Facebook MarketingCreative WritingEmail MarketingInstagram Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 3rd Nov'20 and 8th Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must be smart & a quick learner
2. Must be capable of working at a fast pace & also under pressure
3. Must have good communication skills
4. Must have a good knowledge of digital marketing
5. Must be able to come up with luxury brand build-up & marketing strategies
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (1% of website sales).
Number of openings