The Securities Operations Transformation team is responsible for all strategic change within the Securities Operations group. We require business analysts working on functional requirements for processing of Fixed Income Transactions across the transaction lifecycle, identifying and proposing solutions to existing operational challenges, understand and document reference data requirements, and downstream feeds. We utilize an agile methodology so BA's will be required to partner closely with technology, operations and finance partners to progress the requirements through the agile lifecycle. Also support implementation and migration planning with data analysisThe Role
The successful candidate will be working on a Strategic transformation projects and will have understanding of all phases of project life cycle, with daily tasks and responsibilities of business analysis. It provides an opportunity to work in large scale transformation programs with an exposure to multiple products and business lines.Key roles and responsibilities:
- Stakeholder management across region and product lines
- Partnering closely with product leads to determine delivery approach and priority areas.
- E2E execution and implementation of Work streams under management
- Maintain and build excellent relationships across Securities Operations Transformation Group, as well as across other CIB CAO organizations, Technology, and Product Managers. Work in partnership with these teams to achieve results.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and contribute to solutions that will impact decision making and help steer the strategic direction of the organization.
- Data and process analysis and mapping to identify improvement opportunities and proposed solutions both strategic and tactical
- Partnering with line subject matter experts to determine detailed business requirements supporting the sign off and adoption of those requirements within an agile development framework.
• Data-driven decision maker with hands-on knowledge on Instrument / Counter Party Reference Data & ability to analyze large scale datasets.
• Introductory knowledge and application of Data Science & Machine Learning to identify actionable insights.
• Strong communication, problem solving skills and being a quick learner are essential to succeed in the role.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferable
• Prior experience as a business analyst or project management role
- 8-9 Years of background in Reference Data analysis / setup (Fixed Income preferably)
• Experience of Fixed Income products and processes
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work against competing demands
- Strong teamwork and stakeholder engagement skills
- Preferably experience working within an Agile development lifecycle
• Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
• Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships required to leverage parts of the organization as required.
- Ability to support & adapt within a changing environment in matrix and multi-year type project structures where strong influencing skills are required
- Knowledge and experience using various desktop and project management tools such as Microsoft Project, PitchPro, Excel