At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs aSecurity and Privacy Consultant, you are responsible for managing day to day operations of Security devices, management DLP, SEPM, DDOS, SMG, ATP, WAF, NIPS, ULR & Content filtering Proxy, HIPS, Gaudium - DAM, data classification tools , SIEM, device integration , Network security.If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment to explore new opportunities every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Work as an Implementation partner to see project on track along with providing required reports to management and client
- Handle the project as well as BAU operations while ensuring high level of systems security compliance
- Coordinate with and act as an authority to resolve incidents by working with other information security specialists to correlate threat assessment data.
- Analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and draw conclusions regarding past and future security incidents.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of IT experience in SIEMs, DLP, Network security.
- Expertise in Security Device Management SIEM, Arcsight, Qradar, incident response, threat hunting, Use case engineering, SOC analyst, device integration with SIEM
- Demonstrated expertise in some of technologies: NIPS, WAF, SIEM, Nessus, CEH, Qualys guard, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, Network Security, web application security
- Working knowledge of industry standard risk, governance and security standard methodologies
- Proficient in incident response processes - detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation and reporting
- Competence with Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Ability to multitask and work independently with minimal direction and maximum accountability.
- One or more security certifications: CEH, Security+, GSEC, GCIH, etc.,
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications